All students are required and undertake to obey the reasonable instructors and coaches of Football Excellence Academy (FEA), and to abide by such rules as will all coaches, shall be in the best interest of the organisation and its student members, from time to time bring into force.
Registration as a student of Football Excellence Academy is on condition that the student enrols in the organisation at his/her own risk. Football Excellence Academy by it's Directors, Coaches or Students will bear and accept no responsibility whatsoever for any adverse consequences of activities participated in by, whether solely or involving fellow students whether authorised or unauthorised and without limiting generally of the forgoing, in particular for
- Accidental death
- Any personal injury which may be sustained whilst training
- Loss, through theft or otherwise and damage to personal property and effects; either before, during or after commencement of training classes with Football Excellence Academy
All students/parents/guardians hereby agree not to prosecute, wither in their own name or through a next friend, the said Football Excellence Academy, directors, coaches or fellow students should any of the above occur.
Any student or potential student must inform the Director(s) if a student is/was committed for a criminal offence.
Failing to comply with the above terms & conditions of being a student may render the student liable for immediate expulsion from the Football Excellence Academy. The Director(s) will make final judgement of a student's/parent's/guardian's worthiness to remain part of FEA after a full review. The decision will be final.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Failure to attend training does not signify or imply notification to cancel this agreement
- Student's failure to continue training during the notification or program period does not relieve the obligation to pay the remaining tuition balance in full
- Undersigned assumes all responsibility for any costs of collection, including but not limited to reasonable collection agency fees, court costs, reasonable attorney's fees, and applicable late charges, that may be incurred for default payments.
- Academy administrators may make any modifications in the training schedule as deemed necessary. Such modifications does not relieve the undersigned of their payment obligations under any circumstances.
- The tuition cost for the football training program is based on a 4 week month or 48 week year.
- Academy administrators may close the school on National Holidays, for the purpose of special events without affecting scheduled tuition payments.
- Academy administrators and those acting under its authority reserve the right to use photographs, videotapes, artwork or other likenesses of the student(s) for marketing, trade, publishing or other lawful purpose.
All fees are to be promptly paid when they fall due on the same day of week/month/year of the commencement date of the student. These fees are subject to periodic reviews and are also subject to an annual increase at the start of every year. Fees are not suspended if students go on holidays or fail to attend.
Football Excellence Academy memberships must be renewed weekly, monthly or annually, to allow students to participate in the training program.
We endeavour to make training available and affordable for everyone. We offer different memberships and methods of payments to suit all. We offer,
- Automatic Credit Card Debit
- Paypal Payments
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- In Person
Fees for options 1,2,3 are as follows and applicable all year round,
- $30 per week
- $120 per month
- $1,200 per year
Note: As we are closed for the post Xmas period, it is the subscriber's responsibility to suspend Membership payment for January. A credit can be applied or payment put towards other activities. A refund will incur administration costs.
Fees for paying in person (option 4) are as follows,
- $120 per month
- $35 for a single session
- $160 for a 5 session package
- $300 for a 10 session package
Membership rates for ongoing membership that are debited from a credit card or paid via PayPal, are required all year round. A discount is applied to be equal to other forms of payment.
Payments Made In Person
Payments made in person at training are at full price as this is not charged during the annual break. A late fee of $5 will be charged if the payment is not received by the next available training session to cover administration costs.
Membership On Hold
Memberships can be put on hold. Written advice is required prior to the renewal date.
Cancellation of ongoing membership requires written advice prior to the renewal date.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- The student represents that he/she is in good physical condition, is not suffering from any heart, lung or other bodily ailment and is in all respects physically fit to engage in the martial arts course.
- Student has been advised that strict observance of the rules and regulations relative to football training is mandated and includes the use of protective equipment. The Academy does not warrant that the protective equipment will completely eliminate the possibility of accident or injury but will substantially reduce the risk of accident or injury.
- Physical contact will be used by other students and authorised individuals as part of the training instruction. Student has been advised of such fact ands gives full consent to any physical contact as may be required or customary to football training.
- In recognition of the possibility of accident or injury connected with football training, student waives any right or cause of action of any Kind arising as the result of such activity from which any liability may or could accrue to the Academy, it's officers, coaches or employees.